Nuffnang Ads

22.10.08

Tagged by Nok Ling

1.) What is the relationship of you and her/him?
friend,classmate, coursemate

2.) Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
1.smart
2.quiet
3.pretty (her prettiness is very unique)
4.helpful
5.love 东方神起

3.) The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
I hp was spoilt then i coulnt contact anyone. I MSN her and she was willing to borrow her spare HP to me.......

4.) The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
har???!!!!!!Very sorry that my mind was blank when come to this question.

5) If she/he become your lover, you will..
I will officially known as HOMOSEXUAL!!

6.) If she/he become your enemy, you will....
Study harder to be at least same level as her...^^

7.) If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on.....
Talk more nonsense.

8.) If she/he become your enemy, the reason is....
An extremly serious and big quarrel happened between us and she is too much in her actions and speaking. (I will only start a quarrel with this kind of ppl)

9.) The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
I wan her result....hehe

10.) The overall impression of her/him is..
a nice friend, a hardworking student, a seducing girl and a gentle and understanding girlfriend and wife...^^

11.) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
I duno...I thk thy like her la...Cz so far no ppl tell me bad things about her..^^

12.) The character of you for yourself is?
My character is DO NOT HAVE ANY SPECIFIC CHARACTER!

13.) What do you hate about yourself?
Some of my past.......

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is?
Erm, I want victor Gu debate's skills,part of Bill Gates Brain, Chi Ling's body, My face, my charactor, J's musical talent......

15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
Thank you very much.....

Ten people to tag (up to you whether you wanna do =):
1. Ming
2. Liew
3. Moon
4. Xian
5. Cx
6. Qingzhe
7. Pro
8. Jenna
9. Ray
10.Rabitto

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
I dont know!

No. 3 a male or a female?
FEMALE

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Not bad....Rabitto, pls consider PRO!!

How about no. 5 and 8?
Impossible!!

Is no. 4 single?
Yes....Single and complicated...

Say something about no. 6.
Nice and good looking......

No comments: