Nuffnang Ads

7.9.08

My phone spoilt AGAIN!!

If i tell you that my hp has just spoilt, please dont give me reactions as i stated below:


i) What?!spoilt again?! I thought your phone just spoilt three weeks before??!!

ii) OMG!!!How do you use your hp?!How come it can be spoilt so frequent want?! Why dont you take good care of it??!!


Right I AM HERE TO DO EXPLANATIONS!


12.30am, I realised that my hp was out of battery.

12.40am, I charged it but then it performed unsually!! No!! It doesnt really perform. The correct way to say it should be IT ISNT PERFORMING USUALLY!


This is not the previous phone that spoilt three weeks ago. This is actually my dad's hp. Don ever suspect the way i handling my belongings or the way i use my hp. I take good care of my hp and the reasons my hp wasnt not functioning well often are:


i) When a hp comes to my hand, its already a 3rd or 4th hand hp! Once my dad purchased a new hp, he will used it for 1 month then passed to my younger sister. Then, my sis will pass back to my dad when she got another new 1 from my dad and then my dad's
older phone will only comes to me......So, when it comes to me, it considered as a 3rd or 4th hand phone......

ii)I am slightly careless......Although i take good care of it, but accidents do happen. Usually, my hp drop quite often.....SO NOKIA IS ALWAYS MY 1st CHOICE...^^

iii)Based on the words that showed on my hp's screen just now, it looks like KENA VIRUS....


Well...I beleive that it is just emo and showing its reactions towards its owner and everything will be fine when i wake up tomorrow! ! !
God bless my phone..............

2 comments:

流浪精灵 said...

y dun u jus go n buy a brand new one?or u preffer old one so that when it spoilt,u can change a new ph!haha....

bAtMaN said...

wah.....I very long nver use new hp liao lo...the last new 1st hand hp i used was 3310 during form 2!!!

I no money buy new 1 la!!!U buy 4 me lo