Nuffnang Ads

23.9.08

记载~假期 23/09/2008星期二

Today, i spent my afternoon celebrating ah liew's birthday with a gang of friends.Its always fun, shocked and enjoyable meeting with old friends. Since today is his birthday, i would like 2 have a word of two for him......


L!3W, now you are old enough to be caught into jail la......So the thing that u planned to do yesterday..So sorry, you wont have any proper chance to do it UNLESS I become the Prime Minister la...hahahaha... You are very artistic, so dont just simply wasted your talent. Thanks for all the videos that you done for cekal, once again thanks for the Thethu...... Happy Birthday and May all your dreams come true......


After that, I went to replace my aunt standard 1 tuition class. Children are really very troublesome sometimes. I do not have the patienceto communicate with children.

At night, i went to Abolish ISA Candlelight protest. Is a nice experience showing my support to them by attending their function though this is not the 1st time......



Midnight, i have just watched two very very funny clips from you-tube. I seldom search video from there and these were introduced and highly recommended by Chiew Yee...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS2BFzK_Pmw

I couldnt stop my self from keep repeating watching it exspecially the "bloodER". And then my lough broke up the peace and silent midnight. As a conclusion, children are cute in certain time to......^^

1 comment:

DAP_謝琪清 said...

thanks for coming on tuesday night. ;-)