Nuffnang Ads

15.9.08

My Marketing Paper

I am extremly dissapointed on my performence on marketing paper.

I wasnt prepare well as i went back to Seremban and had a very wonderful and lovely mooncake festival with my family members. It was great to meet up with my grandma since i never balik kampung after chinese new year. On Sunday, i was just hanging around in my house kept walking up and down.

I didnt prepared well and i beleived that i can and i should do better than what i did in the exam hall. i was like simply write to finish all the questions. Even though there is some more 25 minutes extra after i finish all the questions i also refused to check it. I dont know what happened to me and now I was very regret on my attitude towards this paper.

Marketing is not that hard, its just my personal problem and its such a waste to screw up this paper......

No comments: