Nuffnang Ads

9.8.08

CEKALIZED under one roof!!!

First of all, i would like to thanks all the cekals which is in F6 for organising this meaningful gathering.

All most 90% of the class turn up!I saw some very surprising faces whereby they never join any single of our activity after graduate from Chan Wa like Shyan Hui, Wee Yew, Piki, Jospeh, Pei Wei......

The climax of the night is the launching of our movie "LOVE" which was shooted during our class trip and took a very very very long time for ah liew to edit it.To make the whole thing looks real and perfect, we even recorded the RED CARPET part.

Then, we do celebrate birthday with those who borned in August, Ming Shi and Poh Li and on and off, they go into Phylicia's house's K room to sing songs. slowly, 1 by 1 they left.while i was enjoying chanyip's singing with his amazing voice, my dad called and said that he was around there. I was thinking to go back later since I am driving and yet my mum said its the 7th month of Lunar calender, so they said they come and lead me back. Well..I GOT NO CHOICE!!I MUST LEAVE....too bad,I couldn't listen to chanyip's singing. Then, I went back in different car with them. Isn't that weired??!!

Although the interactions within us was abit unorganised, I had spent a great time over there.
Here is some words for those special
Ming Shi

happy belated bday and 2day i didnt take foto with you weih!You are the 1 who inspired me the most in cekal's life. Having meal with you 2day make me remember the day you always curi makan beside me during class. We will then eat porridge on every Tues. Its too much to write it over here. Yo will knoe wat i wanna say, you reads some of my thinking..^^


Cheefai,

I know you are the main organisor for this event. Thank you for your hard work and I appreciate it so much! Today dint really talk more with you. Ask me out often la, I beleive you have plenty experiences, thoughts of stories to share.
Since you like this word so much, write you a big one..

i APPRECIATE you!!!!(so pls plan for the next gathering!)


Shyan Hui

Meeting you is the most worth thing to attend this gathering! You were dissapeared for such a long time. You know, how hard for us to contact you for the previous event??!!Having the smartest girl to sit behind me in class last time really brought alot of benefits to me!because at least I will able to get a more complete work and notes from you. Message me often please!!!!

Chanyip

I will never never talk seriously when i see you!!!!!You inspired me to behave madly la!By the way, i enjoy your singing very muchhhhhh......Yea...i think you contribute quite alot for this, thank you monitor!


Chaopi

Thank you for leading me to phylicia's house. By the way your driving skills is !@#$%^&*()speechless............

Ah Liew!!!

I told you i wanna take picture with you fora few times, at last we also didnt manage 2 take 1 ..haih...Thanks for the nice movie and if you really have interest in video shooting and editing, do it more when you are freesince you can produce a very nice an interesting work!!

Tuantuan,
Now only i realise i didnt own a single pic of you!!!!Thanks for accompany me back and talk to me while I am driving. Or else, I will be very scared and will drive extremly fast..hea hea hea..You are always nice and i still remember you n caven use to remind me to study in form 5.

kah hoe,

I never forget you la..I just need some times to remember your name only! Cz i always call you water leg ma...I still remember your name is choong kah hoe. Kuttappan always comment on your hair one ma...


Chiewyee,
You brings alots of fun with me! Stay pretty and take care.

Ah cia,
Congratulations,\..You found your true love! Thanks for always sponsor your house as a venue for our gathering. I just simply LOVE your prefessional K room!!!


Wee Yew, I remembered you always eat tiger biscuits during Bio class. OMG, now you prefer HIGH 5 ROTI...Your roti 10 story scared me!
Piki...why is your partner POCK not coming?Nice to meet you...Tell ah Heng, i miss him as well.
Joseph, is nice to have you here since i didnt meet you after spm.I knew you sacrificed your camp to be present here...Appreciate it...


Looking forward to the next gathering!

1 comment:

M!ngShi said...

dont talk me steal eat at school ma ...huiyo ..we also got steal eat at bio lab la .....with bigibigi pok ....THe tiger biscuit ^-^ Long time didnt crazy with you ...that day just return to the past .Eventhough we are in different look after go back to the real world .......