Nuffnang Ads

26.7.08

Feeling my self IGNORENCE!!!

I keep repeating "I am smart" in my conversations recently and today i did something which is very numb......

I studied quite hard for sociology last night since I got the tips from Mansur and I MISS THE TEST!!!!!!

My mum called me at 11.15am and asked me whether want to go to ASQ Concert tonight anot. She got 10 free tickets from someone then i told her to decide her self and i said:"anything will be fine for me, i am having exam later, so dont call me, u discusswif papa."Then, i continued to have a very quick glance on my notes before I go to school.

I arrived school around 11.50am and I saw Myra, Humi, Sheena them walked out. I was thinking that they were so steady. Having test soon also can go for lunch. ~_~''' Then I saw the parking lots at PE was so empty. Well,I was thinking that : wow, May intake students are rich. You see, they dont have class today, got so many empty parking. Then i move on and i saw Jamie going back.

Neo:You people are not going to sit for exam ?
Jamie and friends:We sat already looo...
Neo:Ha????( I wasnt beleive, I thought they are trying to make a fool on me cause Jeremy was there ^^)
Jamie: Yea !!Serious!!
Neo:When??I thought exam start at 12pm?I just came!
Jamie:10.30am!!Mansuris still inside, faster go in.

So...................Sir Mansur said he is going to set another set of questions for those who absent and he said that the question will be harder....NO pls!!!!

I would like 2 appologize to MK. I told her the wrong time so she missed the test too.....Sorry!!

Seriously, i didnt know the exact exam time though the day before I met Mansur, I went for class, i passed the tips around even through MSN and SKYPE, I messaged and phone called with Sin Wei discussed bout Sociology and yet i MISSED THE TEST!!!i saw he question, I might not be able to answered all correct, but i know most of them la...What a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lesson i learnt from this incident is ALWAYS CHECK THE RECENT UPDATE FROM WBLE!!!!!!

OMG!!!!I AM SO IGNORENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One Republic:
It's too late to apologize.... it's too late.....