Nuffnang Ads

11.7.08

I had my mass com presentation done finally

This post should be uploaded by yesterday unfortunately i faced some connection problems yesterday.

Mass com presentation was finally over yesterday.
My group was doing a press conference to announce the arrest of a serial killer.It was quite fun^^

1st of all, I would like to appologize to my teammate, Su Hsiang and Sin Wei.My vocab got stucked while answering the media's questions.I should and i think i can perform it better.

Anyway, thanks for all the efforts!

2nd, I would like to thank kaifu for helping my group to act as a victim.I should tell him earlier that he wont get extra marks for that. By the way, he did a good job. The character was very suitable to him!
Without him, I think the press conference will be slightly boring.

3rd, thank you to my partner group which consist of shengwang, weiyen, szeteng and nok ling.Appreciate your cooperations very much! shengwang, for "BOMing" you accidentally. Dont get too mind on it!^_^Your host group presentation was very interesting!

4th, thank you to my neighbour who willing to borrow his PDRM Uniform and Jingcong who gave me some guidance in editing photos.

Lastly, i would like to thank those who willing to let us to capture their "dead" photo. they are......


weiyen


Nokling


Shengwang


Sze Teng



Zhenhui



Raga


without hand (done by cong)
Daniel



Nelson


Agnes


Katrina



well......I found something interesting to share......
Date : 8 Julai 2008
Time : 10 am sumthing
Place: PE Reading room
Primary sources: Lee Sheng Wang and Wong Kai Fu
Secondary sources: Su Hsiang's memory card


Kaifu was shy at the beginning, he refused shengwang!

Slowly, kaifu turned his head back...


They were smiling...You can see how enjoy they were......

The new couple in our class......~_~'''

9 comments:

said...

ur fren is so handsum...wakaka...

bAtMaN said...

Which 1 u mean??

Sheng Wang said...

I want Sue you. you wait for my letter. Wakaka.. Jk. btw where you get the picture? i did not know you take leh... if i know i take out all. wakaka...

bAtMaN said...

Su Hsiang took 1..She copied everything in her memory card for me...U always take ppl's pic secretly, now is ur turn 2 take by ppl..hehe...But u n kaifu secocok..In class yal also sticking 2 each other ady..

Sheng Wang said...

Btw i take picture i got ask. if i did not ask before i take after i take i got ask.

bAtMaN said...

Ok.....thn i will ask 4 ur permission nxt time.....But thn ppl willl miss nicer thing ady....^^

Sheng Wang said...

It ok to take my picture. i don't mind. but next time take my face la.. see my body only. i know i sexy la... wakaka...

bAtMaN said...

SPEECHLESSS...I scare dat focus ur face the camera wil corrupt...

Sheng Wang said...

so bad. then don't take la... err.
i got you picture on my blog now...