Nuffnang Ads

22.7.08

my phone is emo......

Well...I lost some of my memory in my phone 2 days ago. Its ok, since it wasnt the 1st time. Now, it is emo again.I dunno what had happened to it but it usually show up its emotions when it feel like want to show it.Besides losing memory, it used to hang suddenly but everything will turn normal after i restart it and usually i will receive many messages after that which stated that i have plenty of miss call from my parents.

Now, there isnt any coverage shown in my phone.I was doing my assignment just now and suddenly i realised that its over 12.00am. 23 of July is Lee Yee Khong's birthday!Yea! i will always keep his date of birth on my mind since his name was the one i mentioned the most during my high school. I was only realised that my phone is not functioning when i was thinking to send him a greeting message just now. I had switched off and restart it many times and it is still not working. No wonder i didnt receive any phone call from my parents today.

Well, I am frustrated! I guess there is something wrong with the battery as well. So i switched off it and took the battery out! Will this solve the problems?! Absolutely NO!!!I just feel like want to do it! So no alarm tomorrow!Dont blame me if i didnt turn up for class!

yea!!Happy Birthday to ah Khong!!!!!!!I prefer shout ur name and yell your name loudly because it sound niceeeee....^^
LEEYEEKHONG
LEEYEEKHONG
LIYIKHONG
LIKHONG
KHONG
KHONG.........


As what i always said to my buddies, you are always good looking...^^Best wishes......

No comments: