Nuffnang Ads

3.7.08

accidentSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ruby gave me inspirations to share about my accidents. I got my P license at August 07 and started to drive to my former high school around September 07. Just for your information, i had bump into accidents about 6 times. Don't lough at me!! Yea..I am slightly DUMP in driving, recognize directions and also crossing road.^^

My 1st time ~
Date : October 07, 6 am something
I bang my house's column when i was reversing. Maybe i was slightly blur that morning because i woke up late and was kinda rush.
Effect : The back light of my car was totally drop off and it was on cellophane tape for 1 week. There was also a small crack on the bumper.


2nd time ~
Date : November 07, 10 am something
I didn't go to school that day because i prefered to do revision in my house. With my sister along, we went for breakfast.The accident happened after the delicious meal. I bang a lorry when I reversed. Yea ~ reverse again!
Wow~ this time was a big shocked for me cause the back mirror of my car was break and the back door of my Kenari was damaged! I was nervous as my parents wasn't in Seremban. My uncle came and he asked me to drive back slowly. By the way, the lorry was in very good condition.
I learnt an important lesson from this accident - When you bang your car, 1st, job down the other car's plat number; 2nd, take photo from every angle.
It cost about Rm700 something to repair my car.


3rd time ~
Date : the 1st day of SPM (BM paper) 7 am something
My friend who sat beside was doing novel and sastera revision for me by telling me all the facts. When I stoped at the traffic light, my head bounced back suddenly. The car behind me bang me! I stopped my car by the road side. The 1st thing I did was called my friend come over and pick me up to school, then i informed my father. After that, took photos and asked for contact. He was SPM candidat too. The first sentence he spoke out was full of anger, then he lower his tune when I tried to speak politely to him. Yea ~ he do paid for me. His mum contacted my dad and he brought the money (RM350) to my house on that night accompanied by his grandpa and apologize to my dad. ~_~'''


4th time ~
Date : 29 Mac 08 ( 2 days before my birthday) 2 pm something
My friends came and gave me a surprised on that morning when i was still asleep. Some of them stay for chatting till afternoon and I went out to fetch my sis accompanied by Xian in the afternoon. I followed the wrong lane and tried to cut into another lane when i was nearly to reach a traffic light junction. I found a pretty nice space to fix my car in. While waiting the light to turn green, the car in front me suddenly reversed. I do hon him, but it didn't make any sense and finally it hit my car. Ya..I am more experienced now! I quickly asked my friend to take pictures of both car then we stoped by the road side.
They looked like gangster.(Obviously, they are...) There were 3 cars stoped by the roadside and every car was fulled with Malay boys.So there were about 13 - 15 Malay boys VS 2 Chinese girl. I was really scared and started to call for rescue. The car that hit me said that he was angry because i cut his friend's line. I was like ~_~''' fainted!!! Later, my neighbour pass by, he said not to argue with them since there was just 2 very small scratches on my car only.


5th time ~
Date : May 08
I hit my house gate while I was doing a reverse turn. The scratches was quite significant.
ya..reverse again...^_^

6th time ~
Date : May 08
I hit the pole beside the coins collector machine in Seremban Parade while i was paying parking fees...hahaha

So, that's the reason i am not driving to Uni..I don't want to increase the percentage of accidents in PJ...^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me also very lousy.... dreaming while driving >.<

bAtMaN said...

Ming, i nvr try ur driving b4..whn u 12 fetch me??U very seldom drive lo..mz practise more..otherwise, u will slowly forget the skills..Jz like me, i don thk i can control manual car after driving auto for so long..^^