Nuffnang Ads

13.7.08

Behind The Scene

Well......having extra class on Saturday is boring, but luckily i did something special and different.i went to watch sheng wang's shooting which took place in PD.
^^Is better to spend my break time like this rather than just eating and chatting......

We will soon have the final production edit by shengwang. These was what happened behind the scene......

The view from the roof of PD block. It was my 1st time been to there. Its nice cause it get me closer and nearer to the sky.

Yea..This was my bloody hand captured by Meng Leong in MALE toilet in PD. I was so embarrassed when an anonymous walked in......
I was asked to put food colouring on my hand to slap on Nelson's face but lastly we cancelled it because the food colouring dirty up Nelson's cloth which is white in color!


THE DIRECTOR ~ THE PRODUCER ~ THE CAMERA MAN ~

Mr.Lee Sheng Wang

THE MAIN ACTOR~

Mr. Lum Meng Leong ( He sacrificed Dota special for this shooting)

THE MAIN ACTRESS

Ms. Lim Wei yen ( She sacrificed having KFC with her buddies......)

3...2....1...ACTION!!

sheng wang used the umbrella to block sun light



CUT!!!



The director was directing and his umbrella flew away......



Shengwang was trying to capture wei yen from the nicest angle.......






As a conclusion,
Shooting isn't easy and i am looking forward to the final work......^^

No comments: